2.11.2014

Alabama Snow Angel

Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day

Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day
Snow Day

Hudson has been waiting for snow all winter! This morning, he got his wish!
He woke up to a beautiful, white blanket of snow, and let me know by hopping out of bed,
opening his curtains wide, and saying "I SEE IT! SNOW!!!" This was our very first snow at our new house, so I was pretty excited about it, too. 

Will called a little after eight o'clock to let us know that he was at the hardware store,
getting his little guy a sled. A few minutes later, he showed up with a wooden sled and a snow disc. We may only have one snow day a year in North Alabama, but from now on, Hudson will be well prepared! It sure is fun having a Dad who's really just a big kid at heart. 

Hudson loved sledding down the hill in our front yard, and making lots of snow angels.
We had so much fun in the pretty snow before the sun melted it away. The weatherman says we may get a second round of winter weather tonight.....fingers crossed!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone is having fun in the snow! Where is the snowman?

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my post(: I am anonymous, otherwise known as K
Love you Hudson!

js said...

Hudson that looks like so much fun. I am so glad you got a sled or two. The snow looks so pretty. I think we got a little more than you. How fortunate to have a mama and daddy that are so much fun. Happy sledding!!!!!

A Big Kid At Heart said...

His little eyes just lit up when he saw me with those 2 sleds. I always loved sledding down hills when I was little with the same type sled I brought home. Looks like Hudson will to. I know we will. Look like some good snow angels.

LOVE YOU!!!

Liza Beadle said...

How much FUN !!!
Your house looks Beautiful... So Beautiful!!!