10.22.2013

Preschool Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms
Field Trip to McGee Farms

I got to join Hudson and his little Pre-K class on their field trip to McGee Farms, 
and we had a wonderful time! They picked pumpkins, dug for vegetables, played in the hay,
and even stuffed a scarecrow....it's little scarecrow face was drawn by yours truly!
I love seeing my little guy having lots of fun with his friends! 

3 comments:

The Great Pumpkin said...

Now that looks like my kind of field trip. Looks like lots of fun. I don't know what it is about hay but I always loved to play in it. Looks like Hudson does to. What a great looking scarecrow face to.

LOVE YOU!!!

brittany said...

aww how adorable!!! gosh i love a good pumpkin patch!!

Courtney B said...

How fun! Looking at these pictures makes me wish we lived close so that we could get together! Hudson would surely get sick of Mia but she would follow him around like a puppy dog, ha ha!

p.s. I am totally digging your hair in the picture of you and Hudson! It looks like you added some caramel to it!
p.p.s. I rarely have time for blog stalking these days (thank goodness for Insta so that I can keep up!) and I've forgotten how much I always loved your hubs comments :) I love your love!! So cute!