10.22.2013

Our Little Cherub

Hudson's 1st performance with the FUMC Cherub Choir
Hudson's 1st Cherub Choir Performance
Hudson's 1st Cherub Choir Performance
Hudson's 1st performance with the FUMC Cherub Choir
Hudson's 1st Cherub Choir Performance
Hudson's 1st Cherub Choir Performance
Hudson's 1st Cherub Choir Performance
Hudson's 1st Cherub Choir Performance
Hudson recently joined the Cherub Choir at our church! 
He loves going to choir practice on Wednesday nights.
When we found out that it was time for the little cherubs to sing during a Sunday service,
I got a little nervous....
I had been asking him for weeks to sing what he had learned at choir practice,
and he never would! So, naturally, I feared that he would be the little kid just standing
there during the big performance.
I couldn't have been more wrong! 
Hudson is always full of surprises....
he sang the words like a pro! 
And he LOVES an audience.
We couldn't have been more proud of our sweet cherub. 
Doesn't he look like an angel in that little robe?

**here is a video of their second performance in The Bridge, our church's contemporary service:


4 comments:

js said...

Hudson I just burst with pride when I watch this and also I shed tears because it brings back memories of your mama when she was little. Keep singing!!!!!

Cindy P said...

Way too sweet! I love their little robes. He does look like a cute little cherub angel. I think it's so cute how in the first couple photos the kids are all so distracted that almost none of them are looking in the same direction! =)

A Older Cherub said...

This was the perfect way to start a day. Hudson did so well and I am so proud of him. He looked so cute in his little robe. I can't even say how well and proud I am of him. Looking forward to the Christmas show.

LOVE YOU!!!

justicepirate.com said...

That is adorable.
I don't think my church has enough children to do this sort of thing yet, but it seems so sweet!!!! aww.
Great job Hudson! Sing to Jesus forever!
+Victoria+