9.10.2013

My Soccer Sweetie


Hudson's 1st Soccer Practice
Hudson's 1st Soccer Practice
Hudson's 1st Soccer Practice
Hudson's 1st Soccer Practice
Hudson's 1st Soccer Practice
Hudson's 1st Soccer Practice
Hudson's 1st Soccer Practice
Hudson's 1st Soccer Practice

Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored, there are games to be won.
And the magical things you can do with that ball,
Will make you the winning-est winner of all.

Hudson had his very first soccer practice yesterday.
He was so excited, 
but I think it was mostly,
 because of the bright green cleats he picked out. 

I love watching those sweet little legs kick the ball.
This is going to be a fun Fall!!

3 comments:

js said...

Hudson I can't wait to watch you play. You are such a good runner and kicker! These pictures are adorable. Go Lions!!!!!!

A Soccer Playing Lion said...

Hudson did so well at his first Soccer practice. He was so proud of his new cleats. He said they helped him run faster and kick the ball harder. I thinh this is going to be a great season.

LOVE YOU AND GREAT PICTURES!!!

justicepirate.com said...

I like that it is a co-ed soccer! That's so nice!
+Victoria+