9.17.2013

Hot Diggity Dog

Fireside in the Backyard
Fireside in the Backyard
Fireside in the Backyard
Fireside in the Backyard
Fireside in the Backyard
Fireside in the Backyard

On most weekends, Hudson asks if we can have a fire in the backyard fireplace.
And most of the time, Daddy says yes.
It's a special little treat,
that prolongs his bedtime,
and offers us some sweet together time outside under the stars.

He always roasts marshmallows in the fire,
and feeds them to me and Will and both of our dogs,
but he never eats them. 
So, one night we asked if he wanted to roast a hot dog,
and he loved it so much that no one else got a bite.

6 comments:

M. at Making Sense of Cents said...

I love your fireplace!

Brittany | Life of a Bama Girl said...

This looks like a great way to spend an evening. I also roasted marshmallows for everyone else until my Dad decided to roast hotdogs. These will be such sweet memories for Hudson when he is older!

js said...

That looks like so much fun and it makes me want to roast hot dogs but I don't eat them. I love those big brown eyes Hudson. You are so adorable.

Hotdog said...

Oh there is nothing better than a hotdog rosted over a fire. I love these night where we all work together to keep the fire going and just sit around and talk.

Now I want a hotdog!

LOVE YOU!!!

Shauna said...

Your house is so beautiful. It looks so pretty where you are. Love to you,

Shauna xo

Ashley Elizabeth said...

I love that backyard fire place, I'd want to have a fire out there every weekend too!