9.15.2013

Days decrease and Autumn grows

Fall Decorations
Deibert Park
New Hair
Backyard Fire
BJHS vs Florence
New Hair
Fall Decorations
Backyard Fire
Alabama vs. Texas A&M
Shopping for Mums
Hudson & Mama

This weekend was:
friday night football with friends,
drinking apple cider by the backyard fireplace,
replacing summer blooms with beautiful mums,
playing at the park on a breezy afternoon,
beginning our fun fall decorations,
and,
Roll TIDE Roll.

We may be rushing the season a bit.
But, oh, Autumn, we love you so!

p.s. how do you like my new 'do!?

7 comments:

Charles said...

amazing! can't get over how gorgeous the blue, blue sky looks! love your new haircut and halloween decorations and that red dress too!
xx

http://wearingwolf.blogspot.com

js said...

I love the pictures and I love your hair. Such a good change for fall. You and Will make everything so much fun for Hudson, he is a lucky little guy to have parents like you two.

justicepirate.com said...

Your haircut is cute on you. I like it, though I get sad whenever hair gets cut, especially my own. hehe. a backyard fireplace!?? That sounds amazing.

A Weekend Warrior said...

First off, I LOVE YOUR NEW DUE. This weekend was filled with fun. If I could change anything I would have to change the outcome of the Florence vs. Bob Jones game. But what a great weekend with Hudson rideing around with me and cutting some grass.

LOVE YOU!!!

A Weekend Warrior said...

Oh and how could I forget?!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Janette said...

Your hair looks FANTASTIC!!! I love it! I'm thinking I want to chop it off perhaps! Maybe next summer!You look amazing! Are you still liking it?

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

Love your new haircut- it's adorable!!
Awhile back ago you were sweet to email your makeup favs- So I want to share w/ you one of mine- This mascara it freaking amazing for being Avon-Mega Effects Mascara

http://shop.avon.com/product.aspx?level2_id=301&pdept_id=312&cat_type=C&pf_id=48524

Have a great day!
Kelly

http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/