8.26.2013

The Place that Time Forgot

Farm Day
Farm Day
Farm Day
Farm Day
129
Farm Day
Farm Day
Farm Day
Farm Day
Farm Day
Farm Day
Farm Day
Farm Day


I love this place that time forgot.
I love that you can take a photo today,
and it can look like it was taken so many years ago.
I love that you can take a walk and hear nothing but the sound of the breeze,
rustling the leaves in the trees.
I love this sweet home Alabama,
and the skies that are so blue.
I love that I am surrounded by beauty that steals my breath,
and creatures that fill me with complete wonder.
I love this wonderful life. 

p.s. here is a video of that huge turtle in action. NIGHTMARES!!!!



3 comments:

A Turtle Head said...

I do love this place. I know you have many great memories of this Place that Time Forgot. I know I have had some great memories. Such as a black eye. HAHA I know Hudson will have many fantastic memories made here.

Great picture and that was one cool turtle. How on earth did you get Kota to look at the camera?

LOVE YOU!!!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh this looks like an awesome place!

Shauna said...

You always looks so fashionable. Love the pictures. And the landscape. Can't believe summer is at an end. Love to you,

Shauna xo