8.06.2013

The Great Mascara Quest

1

I'm a girl who loves makeup. I especially love mascara.

I have been on an everlasting quest to find THE perfect mascara for about as long as I can remember.
Sometimes you can find a great mascara that lengthens your lashes....but on the other hand, they look really pointy and skinny, and just not thick. 
Sometimes you can find a good mascara that thickens your lashes...but on the other hand, they look look really short and stubby. 
Sometimes you can find a lovely mascara that lengthens and adds volume, but smudges all over your face in less than ten minutes.
In my quest for eyelash awesomeness, I do not want to find sort of good mascara....I want that magical tube that does it ALL: Lengthen, Thicken, and for goodness sakes, no messy black smudges. 

Well, guess what? I may have found the best mascara EVER.
Seriously, girls...this stuff is magical. 
It curls, lengthens, thickens!
It does not smudge!

2

Lights Camera Flashes Statement Mascara has a dual sided brush, which is essentially like having two different wands in one. This brush lengthens on one side, and defines on the other. 

My lashes feel very soft, after I have applied this mascara! While this product is working eyelash miracles, it does not stiffen your lashes or make them brittle. That's very hard to find in a statement mascara. 

Another great thing about Lights Camera Flashes Statement Mascara is that it literally lasts all day. I can put it on in the morning, and by bedtime, my eyelashes still look great. Amazing, I tell you.

Do you know how else I know that this is a perfect mascara? I'm approached by strangers, who make their way to me, simply to ask what kind of mascara I'm wearing. And that makes me happy. 

And as if all of these fabulous attributes weren't reason enough to give this mascara a try, wait until you hear the icing on the cake: Tarte is a cruelty free cosmetic company that uses plant extracts, vitamins, minerals, essential oils and other naturally-derived ingredients to create all of their makeup. 

Lights Camera Flashes Statement Mascara is PURE and powerful, in other words? Practically perfect in every way.

2 comments:

MASCARA said...

Well I am just so happy you found your quest end. Truth be known you dont need to where makeup to look good.

LOVE YOU!!!

Ashley Eliza said...

i am SO going to have to give this a whirl. i'm a mixer when it comes to mascaras because i have never been able to find something i love! thanks for the reccomendation ash :)