8.29.2013

Sibling Fever?

The Hangout

(while working on our letter sounds)
Me: "F-L-O-P...what does that spell?"
Hudson: "Becky."

(to the girl checking us out at Target)
Hudson: "The mailman is going to bring me a baby sister."

(while I was getting dressed)
Hudson: "You smell adorable!"

(while playing)
 Hudson: "I'm just the only kid." (suddenly making a sad face)

(when he was playing with his cousin)
Hudson: "No WAIT! Let me ask my Mama. She's in a bad move."

(after he saw some clothes hanging in my closet)
Hudson: "Mama! Your clothes have arrived."

(at the store, after seeing the carts that carry two kids)
Hudson: "I want to ride in that one!"
Me: "No, those are for the people that have two children."
Hudson: "Well, I'm gonna have a baby sister and a brother."

(while watering the plants)
Me: "What am I going to do about my dead plant?"
Hudson: "Just give it some love!"

Hudson: "I wish I had a little brother. If I had a brother I would name him little sweet pie. And if he cries we need to hug."

(after I made up a bedtime story about visiting Never Never Land)
Hudson: "Tell me another one? Your stories are the bestest."

--------------------------------

Even though I haven't written one of these posts in months,
rest assured, 
Hudson is still saying the wildest, funniest, sweetest things....
every day.

6 comments:

Gennie said...

Hudson you say the cutest things and your imagination continues to amaze me. I like the one about if Sweet Pie cries you will give him a hug. I know he would like that because you have the best hugs!

Marjorie said...

Haha! Maybe he will have a sibling? ;)

A Story Teller said...

I love these post. It always puts a smile on my face to read some of the things our little man has said in the past. Hummm a sibling? I am for it Hudson!

Oh just a side note. He tells me I have the bestest stories to.

LOVE YOU!!!

justicepirate.com said...

That's so cute.
My sons want a sister and brother (a set of twins. . .which my mother-in-law is a twin, so it could occur). They pray for them every single night (for over a year).
Are you planning on having another?
+Victoria+

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh these are always such dun posts to read. He says the most adorable things!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I meant to type such FUN posts.