8.25.2013

It's Your Day. Do What 'cha Wanna Do!

Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday
Hudson's 4th Birthday

On the night before his 4th birthday,
Hudson sat with us at the dinner table,
and I could tell he was thinking hard about something.
A few minutes later he said:
"Am I gonna be big tomorrow? Or will I still just look the same."

Our sweet pea woke up to a room full of balloons,
a breakfast of rainbow pancakes,
some sweet birthday phone calls,
a birthday email from Santa Claus,
presents from Mama & Daddy,
and a day of fun!

We went to see the movie Planes,
and had dinner at "Chuck E. Cheezit's", as Hudson calls it.
It was a perfectly fabulous time,
for our perfectly fabulous FOUR year old!

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Ashley that reminds me of your 4th birthday. I was dressing you for your party and you looked in the mirror and said, "But Mama I didn't grow." I thought that was so sweet that Hudson said something similar. Glad you had a lot of birthday fun.

Cindy P said...

Yay! What a wonderful 4th birthday! I'm glad he had a good time. :)

A Talking Plane said...

I can not believe Hudson is 4. He has grown so much and is such a smart little guy. I am so proud of him. The day started as I heard his little feet running through the house. Mama got those wonderful rainbow pancakes going and then it was time for presents. Off to see Planes and then to the mouse house. What a fantastic day.

LOVE YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDSON!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Wow it is hard to believe that he is already four years old. Looks like he had a wonderfully blessed birthday!!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Why must they grow up so fast?