4.22.2013

Happy Earth Day!

Spring Blooms
Harmony Park Safari
Father's Day
“If we surrendered to earth's intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees. ”
--Rainer Maria Rilke

Dear friends,
   It has been a while. We are all alive and well, basking in the glorious spring-time sun, and slowly finding our footing in our new home that is so perfectly wonderful and cozy. I won't lie and say that unpacking has been easy....moving in and organizing is no simple task, but each day we do a little more.

We may not have all of our pictures hung on the walls, but the bird feeder is hung in the back yard and we have been enjoying our afternoons outside, tucked among the tall trees, watching as our feathered friends tweet and squeak and fly about. We're taking things slow. Enjoying our home. Enjoying each other. Enjoying life and this BEAUTIFUL spot of the Earth that we are blessed to live upon. 

Thank you all for the sweet notes and messages you've sent during my little break from blogging. I've missed you all, and I have a wealth of photos that I just can't wait to post. So today, here's to Earth, and a fresh start....in more ways than one. 

xoxo

9 comments:

misc.alaina said...

So glad you are finally getting settled in! I know it has been a long time coming for you!! Such beautiful photos for Earth Day!

Kira said...

I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see more photos of your brand new house!

Shauna said...

So happy to hear from you my fiend! I know you have been getting settled into your new place. Can't wait to hear more. Love to you!!!

Shauna

BEautiful pictures as always. xoxoxxoo

A River Birch Tree said...

HAPPY EARTH DAY Swoop

I am so glad to be in our new home. You have done such a great job putting everything together. So here is to us planting and growing in our new home.

LOVE YOU!!!

justicepirate.com said...

Beautiful photos. I miss seeing your posts more often! Granted I am so behind as it is!!! ahh!

Courtney B said...

You always have the most BEAUTIFUL photos! And again, I'm so happy and excited for you to finally be in your home! It sounds so perfect and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Janette said...

Good for you that you're taking your time to get settled in.. No rush at all! We're here waiting patiently for all the glorious photos you're gonna share! Can't wait to see more of your casa!

Ashley said...

I was wondering where you've been. :) Glad to hear that you're getting settled in... moving is hard! Anxiously awaiting pictures of your new house. Yay!

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

Hi Ashley,
Long time no see! :) I've kind of had a little break from blogging and reading blogs too, but getting back into it.. It's so nice to see your beautiful photos and how much your little boy has grown!

xo Lisa