4.02.2013

Egg Hunt Surprise

Easter Egg Hunt & Surprises
Easter Egg Hunt & Surprises
Easter Egg Hunt & Surprises
Easter Egg Hunt & Surprises
Easter Egg Hunt & Surprises
Easter Egg Hunt & Surprises

Hudson went over to his great-grandmother's house, ready to visit with his great-aunts and Gennie. What he didn't know, was that they had hidden Easter Eggs in the yard, especially for him, and each one was stuffed with toys and money! He was so excited...he remembered exactly how to hunt out those eggs, even though it had been a year since he'd done it. He was quite a pro, spotting them in trees and shrubs. And I was quite nostalgic, because that's the same place I used to hunt eggs when I was his size. I have such great memories of my Grandma and Grandpa's house during the holidays....I'm so glad that he got to enjoy this special tradition there. 

1 comment:

Cindy P said...

So fun! Your mom and her sister (I'm guessing anyway) look so much alike! That's a special picture they have!