2.25.2013

Out of this World!

Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines
Valentines

I had so much fun helping Hudson make his very first batch of sweet valentines!
We wanted to make some special surprises for the 11 cuties in his 3 year old class,
and since Hudson loves all things "outer space",
we decided on some fun & funky alien valentines!

Each one was unique, and Hudson loved mixing and matching the pieces,
and stuffing them with candy kisses. 
But his favorite part of all was, most definitely, the googly eyes. 

He sure was proud of those cute valentines....
he couldn't wait to pass them out to his little friends.
(I hear alot about his "girl friend, who wears the big bow",
and his two "boy friends").
And I couldn't wait to sit in on his little class party
and see the Valentine fun in action!

8 comments:

Cindy P said...

How sweet! I love those little Valentines! How did his class party turn out?

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

What a precious moment! He's so cute!!

Mariel Torres said...

hahaha those are the cutest (And most clever) valentine's i've seen yet! Hudson is one lucky boy to have such a cool mom to help him with these :D

Ana said...

Those are SO cute!!

Emma Frances said...

Those Valentine's are adorable! And so is Hudson! I can't wait to make Valentine's with my little ones someday!

Meri said...

those are so cute- I love making valentines, glad you guys had fun making them!

Cara-Mia said...

Aww sweet! I'm glad you both enjoyed working on them.

rachel said...

oh my gosh get out of here!!!!!!!! those are so sweet i could cry! oh i love you both.