12.12.2012

Past the seven levels of the candy cane forest...

Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village
Santa's Village

Oh, Santa's Village!
This magical place successfully managed to bring out the Christmas spirit in all of us.

Hot Apple Cider + Reindeer + Gingerbread Cookies + Snow + Christmas Carols
=
the recipe for one enchanted evening.

Add in a wonderful visit with Santa himself,
and this bunch is ALL smiles. 
Hudson specifically asked for a "work bench" and "lots of 'fings" this year.
Here's hoping St. Nick doesn't disappoint! 

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Gorgeous pictures and family. I wish my town did fun stuff like this! Magical.

Janette said...

Did Hudson ever cry with Santa? He is one happy kiddo! Love all the twinkle lights!


♥Janette
http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com

yours truly, melissa said...

How fun! The snow pictures are my favorite :)

Courtney B said...

Oh Hudson... he melts my heart!! SO precious! And you guys always find the most magical holiday activities! I want to come hangout with you :)

Cindy P said...

That looks so awesome! I'm glad you guys have a great evening! It does look so enchanted.

I am so excited for Christmas this year!

Chelsea said...

so much joy- i love it! looks like y'all had a wonderful time!

Santa's Main Elf said...

This was a fun magical night. Hudson wanting to dart straight for the big guy himself then it was to the ice maize for the rest of the night. Well maybe almost the rest of the night.

Merry Christmas and I LOVE YOU!!!

Shauna said...

I love your wardrobe. Just wanted to point that out first. :)

I love the evening!!! I love the last picture. Oh you are all a lovely sight.

It snowed? That's awesome. This is so foreign to us, I know if it started to snow here my kids would think they had died and gone to heaven. They would be beside themselves for sure.

Ashley, thank you for catching up. I just love you and your words. It means a lot that you stay in touch. Thinking of you lots...

Shauna xoxoxoxoxox

Cara-Mia said...

I absolutely love the title of this post, haha! Also, what a charming place. (You always find cute spots.)

I hope Hudson gets what he wants. :)