7.04.2012

Stars & Stripes Forever.


Happy Fourth of July!

Today....
 we are celebrating these great United States,
and all the freedoms that we often forget even exist.

we are counting our blessings,
and honoring the people who fight for our country.

we are watching fireworks,
and eating good food,
and singing the Star Spangled Banner at the top of our lungs.

Our special rendition
goes a little something like this.....
                                                 Will: "and the rockets red glaaaaaaaare!"
                                                 Ashley: "BOOM!"
                                                Hudson: (laughing)
                                                Will: "the bombs bursting in aaaaaaaaaaaair!"
                                                Ashley: "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!"
                                                Hudson: (laughing hysterically)
.....and repeat.
Because there's nothing like hearing sweet giggles from our favorite little guy.

God Bless America! 





18 comments:

Shauna Klippel said...

Dearest Ashley, I love this post and the last few that I have not commented on. I love these pictures of Hudson. So far I have seen two babies in the NICU with our William named Hudson! Such a cute name! I am so happy you were able to have a great fourth. Take great care,

Shauna

xoxoxoxoxo

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

The Bazinga shirt is too amazing! Hope you had an awesome fourth!

Mariel Torres said...

That fourth picture down is to die for! Looks like you had the best 4th... you and your family are seriously my faves!

Judy said...

Holidays spent with the family are the bestest! Hudson is such a cutie; but I know you're aware of that! :) Happy belated 4th!

Bazinga said...

Happy 4th od July!!! I was a fun day just spent just hanging around the house and enjoying the day.

LOVE YOU AND HAPPY 4TH!!!

Meredith said...

love these pictures :)
happy 4th!

misc.alaina said...

Love Hudson's patriotic look! Looks like you guys enjoyed a super fun 4th of July!! Little boy giggles are the best!

My Journey With Candida said...

Hudson has some of the cutest little clothes.

I can see you had a GREAT July 4th!

meghan said...

Your family is too cute! It looks like you had a wonderful day. And question, do you use filters for your pictures, or do you go through and edit every one?

meghan said...

I meant actions. Sorry. Photoshop lingo isn't very good.

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

What a sweet 4th! And that BAZINGA shirt takes the cake. I got my hubs the same one for Christmas!

Meri said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! I love your version of the national anthem :)

Cara-Mia said...

You all look great in your patriotic colors. :D

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh so sweet and fuch cute pictures!!

Megan said...

You guys seriously look like you're always having the most fun, ever. I love it! Love his little festive romper ♥

Ashley Eliza said...

Glad you guys had a wonderful fourth, Ash! I love seeing the little ones with sparklers and how their eyes just light up with excitement :) It makes my heart happy. Happy July!!!

xoxo

kyna... said...

Seriously Ashely...where do you get all of Hudson's adorable clothes from? I die every time I see a picture of him!
♥ Kyna

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

awww the trike is so cute. Love those pictures. Sparklers are really fun too. I used to always adore those.