7.17.2012

Seven Years & Some Fishy Friends

Our trip to Atlanta was a surprise celebration of our SEVENTH wedding anniversary.
(Hey Will! We had a wonderful time! Thank you for always being so thoughtful and sweet and FUN!)
While our anniversary weekend wasn't quite as romantic as some in the past, we couldn't have had a better time, sharing our special day with our very special Hudson. Instead of a fancy dinner, this year we toasted Seven Years with a yummy family brunch at one of our favorite places in the city, Highland Bakery. Just look at that French Toast....I mean, have you ever seen a more delicious dish in all your life?


This was Hudson's first trip to the Georgia Aquarium, and although it was completely swamped with visitors from around the globe, he managed to squeeze in and see every, single awesome fish...he loved it there. It's such a treat to watch our little guy learn about new things. And it's even better when we leave and he talks about the great adventures we had, and what he saw and loved. 

I am blessed to have an amazing husband who loves his little family so much!
Seven years of adventures and LOVE have made me a very happy girl.
Will works so hard to make all kinds of dreams come true for Hudson and me...
I am so thankful for the opportunities we have had to show Hudson this wonderful world he lives in, I can't wait to see what we get into next. 
Here's to many more Anniversaries and lots and lots of happy adventures!

19 comments:

Haley K said...

Happy Anniversary Ashley and Will!!! Lucky number 7...it's going to be a good year :) You two are an incredible pair. A lovely duo as spouses who support each other, and a stellar couple of parents. :) What a wonderful way to celebrate your marriage! Glad you two and handsome Hudson had such a great getaway!

The french toast (nice and THICK, just the way I like it:) at your brunch looked divine! And the aquarium looked dreamy!! What a treat for the senses :)

Sarah said...

Wow what a really great way to celebrate your anniversary. It looks like you all had such a great time. I can't wait to take my toddler to the aquarium sometime soon =)

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Faith said...

Happy Anniversary! It truly looks like a great way to celebrate! With your growing besutiful baby, and an incredible husband, what more can you ask for?

Courtney B said...

Sometimes brunch just hits the spot like no other meal can! :) Loved the pictures from the aquarium!

Happy 7 years... again :) Love that I can follow along on instagram and have a peek into your life during "the moment"
I just think you and Will are such a special couple! So sweet and loving, and the BEST parents to Hudson!

Carlie said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun way to celebrate with your little family! Sounds and looks like a wonderful time together!

misc.alaina said...

Love that you celebrated your anniversary as a family, and that you got to enjoy such a fun trip! I have loved seeing it through your camera lens! The photos from the aquarium look awesome, and you can tell from them how much fun Hudson had! That french toast really does look amazing!

Happy Anniversary!!

Cindy P said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! Congratulations on 7 years! =)

What an awesome way to spend your anniversary! My love for aquariums and all things sea-life is so great! The Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta is definitely on my list of places to visit!!

rachel said...

happy anniversary, you sweeties!! thanks for sharing your fabulous trip and your gorgeous fam...love you, girl! xo

Mariel Torres said...

Happy happy lucky number 7!!! you two are amazing and i pray that you celebrate this many more x100.

I love you!

PS. that painting is absolutely amazing. i need it. the end.

Lucky # 7 said...

Swoop, I am so grateful to have you in my life. I am so thankful for all that you give me. I watch you with Hudson and see how hard you work with him to teach him new things. I watch your love for him grow and grow. So it was a no brainier for me to take you and him on a quick little get away to HOTLANTA. I must say I really enjoyed the brunch this year over a fancy dinner somewhere. I love you so very much and I can' wait for our many many many more fun trips and adventures together as a family.

I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Amber said...

your photos always make me say "awwwwwww". Seriously cute. Happy anniversary to the both you!

Stop by & enter my Skincare RX gift card giveaway!

dearsafia said...

Okay, there is so much cake and cuteness in this photo, we just have to be friends haha! Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

Check out my blog :) From Cupcakes, With Love x

Celeste said...

Found you via Gentri Lee, and I got sucked in by your beautiful photography! You have an adorable little family...congrats on seven years!!!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Great job on making it through the hardest years of marriage. . .the first seven years! hooray!!! I hope the dozens of other years are even better!!! hehehehe. What a lovely day at the aquarium this is!

Ina Emma said...

Lovely pictures, just found your blog and now following!! xxx


ps. Want to join a growing bloggerscommunity? To unite bloggers?? Help us share and join us at:
http://themblogideas.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/themblogideas

My Journey With Candida said...

Happy Anniversary!! Holy Cow, 7 years. It looks like you all had a great time on your Anniversary.

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

Love it!!! If you have a moment enter our India Necklace Giveaway!

Meri said...

7 years sounds like a very lucky anniversary! Congrats!

Cara-Mia said...

Aw happy belated anniversary! I'm happy to see you had such a good one. :)