6.12.2012

Peachy Keen

The Peach.
It's the South's most famous fruit,
and one of my most favorite summer colors. 
Punches of peach can add a welcome hint of happiness to your wardrobe,
and simultaneously, peach always manages to evoke the perfect mix of delicate and pretty. 

Lately, I just LOVE pairing peach with my 
favorite coral bubble statement necklace by Cheerfully Charmed.
I can't wait to see how 
styles her Cheerfully Charmed necklace....
she is the WINNER of my giveaway!
Yipppeeee!!

If you are loving the look of this
pretty bubble necklace,
go check out the beautiful selection of jewelry at 
They have these stunning statement necklaces
in tons of colors...they make the perfect gift, 
OR the perfect addition to your wardrobe.
And here's a special offer....
for a limited time, the necklaces are BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!
That makes for a great deal if you want to buy with friends,
or buy gifts for family! They're appropriate for all ages,
so get over to their site and pick up some for you and your loved ones! 

Oh, and tell me...
what's your favorite summer shade to wear?! 

22 comments:

Gentri said...

LOVE this. Peach is one of my favorite fruits AND colors! haha!

No Winner here said...

Well dang. I thought I might win so I could give you a gift.

Oh well LOVE YOU!!!

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

I will have to send you some peaches when my tree in my backyard is ready! They're getting big. And delicious looking. I wonder how bad it will taste if I eat them early?

Britt said...

Youre so gorgeous you make me sick :) hehe no, but really...

Shalyn said...

You look gorgeous- peaches are my favorite and that color looks SO CUTE with your necklace- thats the color I want next!

Kyla said...

Ooh, this peachy color looks gorgeous on you! The shades in that necklace are so beautiful. This summer I've been all about bright yellows :)

Shea said...

I love all these gorgeous shades of peach! That color looks great on you too!

Nav said...

peach is gorgeous on you!

http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

Chelsea said...

Love how you styled your necklace! Peach is so feminine and pretty.

Ashley Eliza said...

ooo i want to get one of those necklaces.. its fabo! im a blue/green girl. and bright coral.

you look great in peach, ash!

xo

Amber said...

congrats to the winner. This necklace really is a beauty.


Stop by & enter my Shabby Apple $50.00 Giftcard Giveaway!

My Journey With Candida said...

Congratulations to the Winner!! Bet she is excited.

You look great in peach by the way.

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

You. Are. Beautiful. :)

Congrats to the winner!

Shane said...

Peach is perfection :) Just spent an hour on your blogroll exploring all the lovely blogs you have listed! Thanks for such a great round up.

xo Shane

Faith said...

You are gorgeous!

P.S. this is the first time I am actually sad I did not win, hehe :)

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

You always look so gorgeous! Peach is an awesome color on you.

yours truly, melissa said...

Gorgeous! I'm loving these big statement necklaces and recently ordered a turquoise one off of Etsy. Can't wait to pair it with several outfits this summer.

The peach one is a beauty and I love that it's two toned - looks wonderful on you. :)

Haley K said...

this post is just b-e-a-utiful :) beautiful photos, GORGEOUS lady, fun necklace...and now I'm in the mood for some peach cobbler a la'mode ;)

hannah said...

Purple is my favorite or navy blue. However, I've heard tangerine is the color of the summer. Might have to try that. :) Peach looks good on you


www.hurleylove.blogspot.com

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Lovely color...currently mine are shades of blue...could be because I'm having a boy!

Cara-Mia said...

Definitely love peach, but am currently having a hot pink phase for this summer. :)

Sierra said...

I am working on that outfit post :)