3.20.2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Mini-Memoirs

Life stories come in all shapes and sizes. They can be bittersweet or funny, sad or silly.
They are often inspirational.
They are always unique.
I challenged five of my most favorite ladies in this beautiful blogosphere to share the story of their life. 
But there was a catch....
Instead of filling pages,
this memoir could only contain
SIX little words.

Enjoy these little verbal packages from my friends....
I promise they will convey more than you might imagine.

Meet Janette.
She's one of cutest little California girls I know, and quite entertaining, too! Her blog is full of pretty photos, lovely adventures, fun fashions, and random rundowns. Basically, her blog's got a little bit of everything. But my most favorite thing about her? Her kind heart....which shines through in all that she does. 
In her own words:
"Living. Laughing. Eating. Loving. Taking notes."
visit her blog\\ Janette the Jongleur
tweet her\\ @janettejongleur

Meet Rachel.
She is seriously beautiful inside and out. From the time I first visited her precious blog, I knew we were meant to be friends. Everything she writes is full of honesty, and that's not always an easy trait to run across in blogland. She is awesome with words, and shares thoughts on real life in the most wonderful way. Oh, and like me, she's a mama to one very cute little boy!
In her own words:
"California girl, lost in New York."
tweet her\\ @Rach257

Meet Rasha.
This pretty girl has a blog that is full of fun and happiness and....secrets! I love that on Tuesdays, she opens her blog to anonymous commenters, so that they can share a secret. It's just like PostSecret, but in blog fun form! Isn't she clever? I just adore her and her cute blog!
In her own words:
"My life. I write the story."
visit her blog\\ And This is What She Said
tweet her\\ @missrashamarie

Meet Christa Jae.
She's a beauty with a big heart and big dreams. She takes the most dreamy photos, and has lots of love for her sweet pup. I love that she shares stories about her life and her faith....she's quite an inspiration, and I always smile when visiting her lovely space.
In her own words:
"Creative. Photographer. Lover. Dog-Enthusiast. Pilates-Obsessor. Paint-Fanatic."
visit her blog\\ Christa Jae
tweet her\\  @christalovee

Meet Kai.
This lovely lady loves life. And it shows. Her blog is filled to the brim with happy things, positivity and pretty pictures! She is a lover of fashion, and her family. She's super sweet, too. 
And, did I mention that she has THE prettiest hair in all of the land?
In her own words:
"Tiny, but within reach of stars."
visit her blog\\ All Kinds of Complicated
tweet her\\ @ComplicatedKai

Aren't they all amazing? AND adorable?
Email me at
abeadle1617@gmail.com
if you would like to 
join them on my sidebar, 
and sponsor Hudson's Happenings!

And just for fun, here is MY little memoir.
In my own words:
"Happy Face Giving Thanks Every Day."

Everyone has a six-word story.
What's yours? 

15 comments:

My Journey With Candida said...

I am going to have to go check out your sponsors.... Thanks Ashley!

HAPPY FACE!!! said...

I am so proud of you with this blog and it seems as though you have made some great blog friends.

HAPPY HUSBAND, HAPPY FATHER, HAPPY GUY

LOVE YOU!!!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Thanks so much for doing this! I am so honored to be featured. What great words from all your sponsors. I will be sure to check out the rest of the ladies!

P.S. love your hubbies comment above.

Carrie Rosalind said...

I came here from Rasha's blog but I'm going to check out a few of the other ones you listed too. I love finding new cute blogs, so thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

What a lovely feature! I think your words are perfect and really describe you. Nice to get some tips for new blogs to read too!

Kai.Mercado. said...

THank you so much for all your kind words!! I am so honored to be around such amazing women! You are such an inspiration as a blogger :)

p.s. thank you for saying you liked my hair!!

Judy said...

Love finding new blog friends! Thanks for sharing them with us all!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

They sound really great!

misc.alaina said...

Such a great way to incorporate your sponsors! Will's comment is great. You are a lucky girl!

Meri said...

What a fun way to showcase these ladies! I love it!

Shauna Klippel said...

This is a great post, very thoughtful of you to honor your blog friends in this way. I love that your husband commented. I adore your pictures as always and you look beautiful in the last picture. My life in six words...I'm tempted to have all six words be "learning" because that's how I feel lately, but this is what I came up with...

learning, happy, concerned, hopeful, endlessly doing.

I love your blog-take care,

Shauna

Eva Marie said...

Not really sure what mine would be but lets have a go..

Enjoying the most of life NOW :)

Will's message is too cute :)

Loving catching up on all I missed

Janette said...

I absolutely loooove this Ashley!!!!! Oh my gosh! I'm honored all over again!!! Your words are beyond kind! You are such a good bloggy friend! I really loved reading what everyone came up with.. Good stuff!! What wonderful idea!!!

Michelle (michabella) said...

I love this!!! There should be a link up for everyone to put their own six-word memoir!??!! You are beautiful.

Your hubby's comment is too cute.

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Ashley, thanks for THE sweetest comment! You life always looks extra beautiful :) must be all those adorable kids you have! Maybe I should get me one of those... haha