I know you all have probably seen this little questionnaire making it's way around the blogosphere. I was tagged by my new LOVELY new friend Shauna to do this post. You guys, this beautiful lady has SIX gorgeous kids....and by golly, if she could find the time to complete this kind of post, then so can I. (and so can you lucky girls that I tagged. Unless, of course, you've already done it...then you get a pass. ha.)
If you'd like to know a whole lot of useless knowledge about moi, then read away!
There are 6 rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying, "If you are reading this, you're tagged."
11 Random Things About Me:
Shauna's Questions For Me:
1. What is your favorite meal to cook? I like to cook all kinds of things...but my favorite is probably some sort of pasta dish. I like to make lasagna, because my family loves to eat it.
2. What world leader inspires you (dead or alive)? Martin Luther King, who led the Civil Rights Movement, was one of the most inspirational leaders the world has ever seen. His courageousness changed the lives of so many people.
3. If your could have lived in any other era which would it have been? 1930's Manhattan- jazz and glamour and the big city.
4. How would you describe yourself in four words? empathetic, capable, enthusiastic, unique.
5. Do you wear makeup every day? I don't always wear makeup, but I definitely feel much better when I do.
6. What are you passionate about? I am most passionate about being a mother and raising my child. I am a strong believer that anyone can be a mom...but being a good mom takes sacrifice, effort, and a great sense of humor.
7. What is your middle name? Nicole.
8. What do you love about being a woman? I love that I can do all the things that only a woman can do naturally AND I can do most things a man can do, too. A woman can create life, decorate the house, whip up amazing meals, change a tire....then come in, have a hot bath, get dressed and be ready for a night on the town.
9. Fiction or Non Fiction? I like both, but I'd probably choose fiction.
10. What is your favorite game to play? (board game, cards, etc.) Oh, I love all kinds of games! I guess my favorite would be Monopoly.
11. Who have you been told you look like? I've always been told that I look like Elizabeth Taylor. I can usually count on a stranger stopping me at least once a week to say so.
My Questions For the Friends I Tag:
1. What is your favorite Disney movie?
2. Have you ever broken a bone?
3. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
4. What are you afraid of?
5. What is the most expensive thing in your closet?
6. Have you ever had super short hair?
7. What is your favorite dessert?
8. Which was cooler...N'Sync or Backstreet Boys?
9. What is your dream vacation destination?
10. Can you play an instrument?
11. If you were stranded on a deserted island and only had two music cd's, what would they be?
Happy Weekend, friends!