1.26.2012

Roll Out the Red Carpet!

Imagine my surprise when the lovely Janette informed me that she had created the FIRST annual Blogscars Awards (Blogging Oscars...how cool is that?), and that I had been nominated for not one, but FIVE categories! 
Wowza!

I am seriously over the moon.
Not only because the Blogscars is a GRAND idea,
but because I am nominated in five categories with some of the most wonderful awe-inspiring ladies in this great big blogosphere!
Look:

Here are my nominations:
Best Blogture 
(equivalent to Best Picture)
Best Blogtress in a Leading Role
(equivalent to Best Actress)
Best Costume Design
(Original Fashion/Style)
Writing
Photography

If you think that I deserve a WIN in any of these categories,
please please please CLICK for me in the polls below!!
I'd be really excited if I won any of the categories!




















Big THANKS to Janette for creating these Blogscars! (you can see the other categories HERE)
AND an even bigger THANKS to all you lovely and wonderful people 
who read and enjoy this little 'ol blog of mine. 
BIG HUGS!
xoxo

20 comments:

Elisha(: said...

CONGRATSS!!! YOU SOOO DESERVE IT :) <3

Faith said...

That is so incredible!!! SO well deserved!!!! I will be voting as you deserve to win!!!!

Paislea Elyse said...

woot! how exciting!!


drop by allister bee soon!

enter my giveaway for an amazing shabby apple dress!

A Piece of the Carpet said...

Swoop I am so proud of you and what you have done with your blog. Hudson is going to be able to look back on this one day and get a big kick out of some of the things he has said and done. Great Blog with great pictures and a positive outlook on everything.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Whitney said...

Um yeah you're gonna win, everyone loves you!!!
This is such a fun idea!!

Janette said...

Girl you and your blog are like the Titanic at the Oscars.. Or what was that one movie that had like 12 nominations one year?? Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon? Oh nevermind.. I looked it up.. I think it's Benhur...Haha! Yup... That's you!

Let the Blogscar race begin!


Best of luck to you friend!

Janette, the Jongleur

PS. Are you voting for yourself? I would if I was nominated..lol But I'm just shameless like that!

Kira said...

What a cute idea!

jeannie said...

Yeah Ashley!!!!!!

jessica said...

Congratulations Ashley! That's so exciting! You totally deserve it!

P.S. I've been noticing your husband (I think) leaving comments on your blog with random names and it's cracking me up! So cute.

Gentri said...

Hooray! :D I'm loving this idea. It's so fun and I can't wait for the red carpet outfits!

Judy said...

GO YOU! :) How exciting!!!

misc.alaina said...

Congratulations on the nominations, Ashley! You totally deserve them! You do have a beautiful blog here with awesome photos, great post concepts, a beautiful leading lady and the cutest little co-star! My votes are in!!

Shutterbug said...

Congrats on all the noms! I voted for you! :)

Claire said...

love it! congrats! just voted for you in every category :)

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

What a fun idea!!! I hope you win!!!

Jennifer Rod said...

Congratulations!!! Just voted :)

Haley K said...

this is such a fun concept!! and CONGRATS on all the nominations!! you deserve every. single. one. :) I voted...and it looks like you're taking the cake on most of 'em! wahoo! :)

Lynn {hearted girl} said...

i love this idea Janette has catapulted out into the universe. so fun and Ashley, i already voted on J's space, i clicked for you lovely!!! great to be side by side like this, congrats! xo ♥

My Journey With Candida said...

Whooo Hoooo, I didn't know this was here, don't know how I missed it. I voted, hope I wasn't to late.

Virginie's Cinema said...

Congrats love!!!

I think we all agree: your blog is awesome!
Virginie ♥