12.19.2011

Holiday Sparkle | Anjolee

The holidays are quickly approaching, and like so many other girls, I love the idea of a special, sparkly gift waiting for me under the tree! When I was contacted by Anjolee Jewelry to review a beautiful gemstone bracelet from their collection, I knew that this would be a perfect opportunity to share a wonderful gift idea! 

I received the beautiful Teardrop Link Gemstone Bracelet with peridot gemstones, and I can't believe how stunning it is. This exact bracelet is made of 10k white gold, with 2mm size peridot gemstones. It is perfectly delicate, and absolutely dreamy!

Anjolee carries an extensive collection of dazzling jewelry, with a myriad of customizable options. They offer bridal jewelry, rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and pendants. I found so many remarkable pieces of jewelry. In fact, I will probably be sending husband a link to a couple of my favorite things, like the diamond and oval gemstone drop earrings or their customizable diamond bangle. Every girl needs a lovely bangle bracelet...it is one of the most versatile styles in bracelet design. 

So, if you're looking for a last minute gift or a sweet surprise for that special someone, visit Anjolee. They uphold the highest standard of quality for each and every product...and even offer a full refund if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. And in these busy times, Anjolee is there for the shopper who likes to buy on the go! Their free innovative iPhone application, allows you to customize and purchase any jewelry design directly from your mobile device. 

Is there anything sparkly on your holiday wish list? 

36 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Ahh! I miss you too dear blogger friend!!!!!!! Thanks for your sweet comment. Yes, it's difficult to keep up with blogging and with real life in this busy, busy time of year!

That bracelet is beautiful and the outfit totally compliments it... which I'm sure is the reason why it is being worn!

alinaballerina said...

supercute!! i really love your blog

following you!
i hope we can follow each other
www.alina-ballerina.com

alinaballerina said...

supercute!! i really love your blog

following you!
i hope we can follow each other
www.alina-ballerina.com

Mary said...

amazing dress! You look so happy, that's what I like the most!

Susan said...

What a beautiful bracelet! And your outfit is sassy! I love it all together.

Alaythea said...

My birthstone is the peridot. I hate it! Lol! And that stuff is WAY too over the top pretty for me. I have super tiny wrists and bracelets are always WAY too big for me. But you look lovely in it! And those pink tights are awesome!

My Journey With Candida said...

You wear that bracelet well Ashley. Of course, you wear all your clothing and accessories well.

Cindy P said...

Oh wow! That bracelet is gorgeous!! I want it! =)

Also, I must say your outfit is great! I love the hot pink tights and yellow shoes. I have been wanting hot pink tights for a while now. Where did you find yours?

A Anjolee Kind of Guy said...

Well I must say that you were looking quite stunning yesterday. That bracelet was really cute and I am so glad you were able to get it with Hudson's birthstone.

LOVE YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS WEEK!!!

jeannie said...

I love the bracelet, it is so delicate and the peridot is my second favorite birthstone. Love the pictures.

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

this really is gorgous! love your pink tights too!

Shannon said...

The sparkly thing on my wish list is an engagement ring, but I'm pretty sure that's not happening haha.

Gentri said...

Such a pretty bracelet.
And I love your tights!

The Gists said...

Pretty Pretty!

Shalyn said...

I have to admit, I would rather get some chocolate than something shiny but you look GORGEOUS! That is really a pretty bracelet!

Natasha said...

I always love how fun and bright your outfits are!
That bracelet is so pretty!

fifth floor apartment said...

i have a sparkly christmas pillow that's my favorite decoration this year :)

love the tights!

xo Alison

kira said...

That bracelet is pretty. I love your whole outfit, the pink tights are so fun!

Haley K said...

Oh girl you know how to rock the funnest colors :) I LOVE THE BOLD COLORS in that dress paired with the black cardigan! and that bracelet is lovely...delicate, yet sassy with those fun green gemstones :) That company sounds fantastic! I'll have to check them out and see if there is something that catches my eye...my birthday is in january and I could definitely ask the hubby for a little something sparkly :)

Amber said...

that is a pretty bracelet but I cant get over how awesome your tights are. love the color!

Candice said...

Ooh how pretty!

love your outfit, beautiful Ashley! :) Stunning as always!

Shea said...

I love how that bracelet adds the perfect sparkling touch to that fun, colorful outfit! You look so gorgeous in those bright colors!!

Emily said...

gorgeous!! on my list a michael kors watch with some bling would be nice for xmas!!

The Little Bit said...

Ahhh! The colors! You look so amazing and that bracelet is amazing!
a little bit of this

misc.alaina said...

Very pretty!! Peridot is my birthstone! Loving your pink tights. And it doesn't even look like almost Winter where you live - everything is so green!

Sean Marie said...

You are so gorgeous girl. Love your outfit and style. :)

Mariel Torres said...

You are so beautiful! Absolutely loving the bling too babe ;)

Cara-Mia said...

You look gorgeous as always. What nice jewelry. And I love your tights!

Meri said...

Oooh pretty jewels! I like your hair like that!

Faith said...

can you get any more gorgeous?! you do on each post!

gorgeous bracelet too!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Ooh I'm an August baby so this would be perfect for me ;)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

beautiful bracelt, and I am loving your tights! :) so much color pops for this outfit!

.jimaie.marie. said...

holy moly I love your outfit, it's amazing!

Virginie's Cinema said...

Nothing sparkly this year! And no outfit as cool as this one for sure, your are IT girl!!

Virginie ♥

Courtney B said...

Beautiful! Pretty sure everyone knows I love all things sparkly ;)
And your colorful outfit is amazzzzzing! Just like YOU!

Eva Marie said...

love how lovely you look.. and the bracelet suits you well :)