12.04.2011

Do you need Glasses?

 Two-hundred and eighty-five million people worldwide are visually impaired. Do you require corrective lenses? Are you looking for a good deal on some stylish and functional new eyeglasses? Glasses USA wants you to know that you can buy a great pair of eyewear without breaking the bank. 

I have worn glasses since the second grade. I started out with the super dorky wire frames....you know the kind? Perched high on my nose, with lenses much too large for my small, eight year old face. As the years went by, my need for glasses endured, but my taste in glasses evolved. I've worn plastic frames, funky frames, tiny frames, and big frames....I've tried them all. I'm on a continual quest for the perfect glasses frames.

GlassesUSA.com is the premiere place to buy discount prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses online. You CAN find that perfect set of eyewear....and without breaking the bank! I have been browsing, and I have found so many cute styles! They even sell designer brands, like Giorgio Armani and Calvin Klein. 

I have my eye on these beauties:
{Reece Jakob 6003 in brown}

If you feel anxious about ordering online eyeglasses, don't be! You can try their awesome virtual mirror, which allows you to upload your own photo, and see what you would look like wearing a particular pair of frames! Glasses USA makes it easy (and fun!) to buy glasses online.

If it's time for a new pair of prescription glasses, or if you just want something new and stylish, use these discounts to receive a wonderful deal: 
-get 20% off any frame in the iSee Eyewear collection and free shipping in the US.....
use code: iSee20FS
-get 10% off any order of prescription glasses.....
use code: Blog10

**This has been a sponsored post. All opinions are honest & my own.

21 comments:

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

I've worn glasses since I was 2 years old :) I have a super cute Juicy Couture pair but would love another pair!

Mo Pie, Please said...

I could really use a new pair of specs. I'll take a look!

Meri said...

Those look a lot like my current glasses!

Courtney B said...

I have this weird infatuation with glasses... I always think they are the CUTEST! Eric has some but rarely wears them, but when he does? I go weak in the knees :) Don't ask me why but they are the cutest! Maybe I secretly want a pair? Haha.

Tori Baldridge said...

Definately need me a good new pair! Checking it out :)

Brianna said...

Lol, I tried out their virtual mirror. I looked like a doofus :x

Haley K said...

oh i WISH i needed glasses! :) heck, i have a couple pairs but (i think you know already) the lenses are just plastic...maybe someday I'll need a real pair. for now i'm counting my blessings i guess... and that pair you have your eye on is fantastic!! you'd look amazing in them i have no doubt :)

Haley K said...

BUT my parents and some siblings use them...I'll send them the link and the discount codes! thanks so much Ash :)

Shannon said...

Ohhh I love those glasses. Hipster-chic!

A Blind Bat said...

Well I don't wear glasses. I hope it will be quite sometime before I need to. Like I say. I hope Hudson gets my good eyes. Love you and your glasses Swoop.

LOVE YOU!!!

Taylor said...

Also, http://www.toms.com/eyewear/ if you want to help TWO visually impaired people (yourself, and someone in need) TOMS has an eyewear line now that donates a pair of glasses for every pair purchased around the world.

=]

jessica said...

I absolutely love glasses, I think I tend to see them as being accessories, haha. I really need to wear mine way more than I do, it's really a shame.

jeannie said...

Good post!! I love this site and I am desparate for some new glasses.

Emma Frances said...

I am constantly in need of new glasses! I need to check this site out! :] Thanks for sharing!

Eva Marie said...

I dont need glasses but I sure wish I did now hehe

Ny. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you purple tights!!!

keep in touch with fashion said...

You have intense eyes and captivating smile!

Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I haven't ever had an eye exam, and really should do so. eek.

Janette said...

I don't think I need glasses..but I secretly want them!!!! I would get some majorly dorky looky ones so I could look smart.. lol..

Janette, the Jongleur

andrew siddle said...

I am looking to buy cheap eyeglasses online, but i'm little bit confused there are lots of website for eyeglasses but i don't know which one is better and from which website I buy eyeglasses.

Optickart said...


Many people expecting the branded designer glasses with affordable price.But in reality branded sunglasses does not have low price.It have more expensive.

Spectacles online | Glasses frames