1. Well, that's one way to get to the marshmallows in the Lucky Charms.
2. Rain ahead.
3. I caught a virus and spent 3 days at my parents house so they could help me watch Hudson. Daddy sent me flowers and Hudson a Scooby & balloon.
4. Being at Gennie & Grandad's is very relaxing
5. Pacey is all dressed up for Hudson's birthday.
6. Home again!
7. Hudson loves snail mail!
8. First morning as a two year old.
9. Singing a little bit of Itsy-Bitsy Spider.
10. All aboard the Choo-Choo Train!
11. My Little Mozart
12. Doll Face.
13. Wild Man.
14. A Pirate's Life for Me!
15. TV Time is very captivating.
17. We were sitting in the Jeep, and Hudson says "seatbelt?", so I buckle him in. Then he says "Mama's turn" and points to my seatbelt. What a sweet boy.
18. Cherry-Orange Icee by the riverside.
19. Beautiful Boy.
20. Hudson meets Dudley.
21. Hudson getting some birthday presents from cousin Henrietta.
22. Fresh baby out of the bath.
23. "Catch, Mama!"
25. OPI Baguette me Not...an old favorite.
26. All ready for our family portraits.
27. Photo Time!
29. Date Night! Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It was good!
30. Goobers are great.
31. Just hanging out in my jammies.
32. FLASHBACK! Little Hudson at 6 months old...back when he was a drooler. :)