12.08.2010

I love an overflowing mailbox.

To be clear, not an email inbox. No, no. This is the season of snail mail...and exciting snail mail at that! I just love to be greeted by an abundant mailbox, packed full of Christmas cards....pictures of smiling faces and news of the the years triumphs. I love handwritten notes, and lovely bible verses printed on beautiful cards. Who doesn't get excited to receive a holiday greeting?

And not only do I look forward to receiving mail, I also love sending it. Picking out our yearly Christmas card is always so fun! Last year we had just had a professional photo taken of our family, and they made up some fabulous cards with one of my favorite pictures of our family of three. This year, our card will be all about Hudson! 

I ran across a great promotion on Shutterfly that I would love to share with those of you who have not yet picked out your holiday cards! Get this....they're offering a promotion for 50 FREE photo cards for bloggers! How great is that!? 

Shutterfly has so many fabulous products. Not only do they offer a wonderful array of fun photo cards, they also have some great gift ideas for your loved ones. They have all sorts of items you can personalize, like ornaments, magnets, coasters, and even cute little calendars

Y'all go check them out....I think you'll find something you like! Here are some of my favorite Christmas Cards:





Pretty cute, huh? I've picked out my cards...but I'm not telling which one yet! I will say, it's really adorable. 

Hope all my blogger friends take advantage of this wonderful promotion!

10 comments:

bethani said...

Thanks for the awesome information about the promotion over at Shutterfly! I always loving sending and receiving snail mail - so I will have to take advantage of this offer.

Cheers!

Haley K said...

Oh yay for sending and recieiving Christmas cards! getting updates, seeing adorable pictures, cute Christmas sayings & scripture quotes...all such a lovely part of the season :) I loooooovvve the red "peace+love+joy"...perfect for that wedding shot <3

And i'm excited to see what card you chose! are you going to post it later on? :)

Your Mailman Will said...

"FREE" This is great news! I know what you have picked out. It is.....

Diana Smith said...

I love Shutterfly and their products! They all look like one of a kind products and its so easy to use. Your blog is amazing too! And yes I love tons of mail in the mailbox, christmas cards are just so fun to look at!

Pixie in Pumps said...

This is so neat! I love it when companies really embrace the blogging community. And what beautiful photo cards!

lindsay said...

thanks for sharing lovely! can't wait to see what your holiday card will look like this year ♥
xoxo

Janette said...

Those are great! I love getting snail mail as well especially over the holidays.

{av} said...

yay for shutterfly! I'm so happy you stumbled across my blog so that I could stumble onto yours! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. I'm your newest follower :) xo

Cindy P said...

I love Shutterfly and I've applied to do the blog write up to get my free cards myself! I'm just waiting to hear back from them if I'm selected. I hope so because it may be the only way I can afford to send Christmas cards this year! Which would make me terribly sad because I've been mailing Christmas cards for years and I LOVE to mail them!

SJ said...

Shutterfly is awesome! I did this promo, too, and just received my cards the other day. They turned out beautifully!