12.13.2010

Four!

I was tagged my new friend Haley, from Life is Sweet...Grab a Spoon, to complete this fun little questionnaire! After you read it, be sure to check out her blog....it's super cute!!

Four Shows I Watch:
{Boardwalk Empire}

{How I Met Your Mother}

{Big Bang Theory}

{Conan}

Four Things That I Am Passionate About:
{Love}

{Motherhood}

{Photography}

{Travel}

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
"Get off me, dawg."

"Fughetaboutit" - in the style of Mickey Blue Eyes

"Pier Fishing? French Kissing? Pier Fishing? French Kissing?" - I <3 My Best Friend's Wedding

"Yay Hudson!"

Four Things I've Learned From The Past:




Four Things I did Yesterday:
Went Christmas Shopping.
Ate a slice of Strawberry Cake.
Listened to Christmas Music.
Made a Christmas Wreath.

Four Places I Would Love to Visit:
{Rio de Janeiro}

{Positano}

{Cliffs of Moher}

{Bruges}

Four Things I am Looking Forward To:
Hudson's 2nd Christmas!
Seeing Legally Blonde (the play) on my birthday weekend.
Finishing 30 for 30 & reuniting with the rest of my closet.
Volunteering with Toys for Tots this week.

Four Things I Love About Winter:
{snow}

{Christmas Lights}

{mittens}

{warm fireplace & a good book}

Four People I Tag:
Olivia at The Gists


Whew! That was fun!! :) 

{pictures on 4 things I've learned & 4 faves about winter are via we heart it. pictures on places I'd like to travel and 4 tv shows are via google images.}

25 comments:

Sands said...

Haha I laughed so much at "Get off me, dawg."!!! And "Yay Hudson!" was a no brainer :P I really love this post! The pictures are gorgeoussssss. I want to be in Rio right now!

xo
Sands

Diana Smith said...

The pictures you have are soooo pretty! I love the ones of where you want to travel, they look so dreamy! I am going to do this post, it looks so fun!

bethani said...

I love your lists of fours - the pictures you added to accompany your answers are gorgeous..

I must say Big Bang has to be one of the best shows ever - never laughed so must.

Cheers!

michelle_ said...

i loved this posttt !!
i like watching how i met your mother as well :)
glisters and blisters

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

How fun. And your blog is SO cute!

Linley said...

i loved reading this questionnaire about you! and i was super excited to see you tagged me (: i'll be doing this soon!

lindsay said...

hello lovely lady :) so happy that the list of fours made it over your way!! i love the way you showed us everything through images...it really tells a story this way :)

you must share with us your fun at Legally Blonde!! I really want to see this as well ♥ also all of the places you want to travel to look absolutely magical!

have a wonderful day beautiful!

xoxo

Eva Marie said...

I love these pictures - beautiful!

Mrs. Miller said...

how fun! i've never watching any of those shows, i may need to netflix them! love the pictures! have fun volunteering!

thegoodgirlgoneblog.com said...

This was so cute!

Meri said...

Cute Idea! I love that Christmas Lights picture, too.

The travel guide said...

Great post Swoop. I hope to one day give us a fireplace to sit together and read and watch movies. I would love to take you to all the places you want to go as well all the places you did not mention. I Love you and thank you for making each and every day so perfect.

Mo Pie, Please said...

What a great post! I enjoyed all of the pictures you posted :)

Shalyn said...

Love this- you did such a great job making your post gorgeous:-) Love the pictures!

Cara-Mia said...

I've been wanting to watch Boardwalk Empire so badly!! How I Met Your Mother is one of my absolute favorite shows, though. :)
Love all of the pictures, too. :)

Chelsea Lane said...

I love this :D faves: HIMYM, cliffs of moher, and snow!

xoxo

MJ said...

I love all the photos along with this post! I haven't seen any of those shows except conan, but I'll have to check them out!

vintch said...

ok i've seen this tag before, but never in my life have i seen such a lovely, lovely response! i love the pictures and the way you wrote your responses, so simply and beautifully. LOVE that picture of Rio de Janeiro. stunning!

Candice said...

Hi Ashley! Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I love this post! You answered the questions in such a pretty way! I have been wanting to see Legally Blonde the Musical so badly, lucky you!! Those travel photos were fabulous..Positano; yes, please! Little Hudson is adorable, and I'm happy to follow your cute blog! Looking forward to reading more lovely posts!

Wild and Precious said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. yours is way super cute!!

xo,
your newest follower!!

kelsey said...

this was so fun! love it.

Angeline said...

What a fun post. You are going to LOVE LOVE Legally Blonde the Musical. K took me to see it for my birthday, too, and we both liked it better than the movie. Have fun!

jessica lynn said...

i want to go to rio too! so pretty! cute little blog!

Law Mama said...

What a beautiful post! I've been to Bruges - it's lovely.

Millie Mae said...

I watch Boardwalk Empire too! Ohh I love it! Season final was kind of a let down...I thought.