12.09.2010

For all you Remixers out there....

Well, girls, the 30 for 30 Challenge is coming to an end. We've worn some crazy things, and and we've been pretty darn model worthy with our poses. As I've been reflecting on the challenge, I couldn't help thinking of the more humorous aspects: getting innovative with our clothing, hanging from tree limbs to get the perfect pose, and mismatching in a perfectly coordinated way.




I made this little video on xtranormal. This is purely for fun...because most all of the remixers I've been in contact with have become wonderful bloggy friends. Luckily, I haven't had to deal with any ladies who think that they are the bees knees. But I bet there are some out there, right? 

22 comments:

Eva said...

I'm not a remixer, but I've been following along with a few. This video is hilarious!!!

Pixie in Pumps said...

bahahaha... that was funny. All thirty items... made those shoe earrings must have been heavyyyy!

Fashion Flirt said...

BAHAHAHAHA!

So true, and funny!

Mei said...

Haha hillarious~

Haley K said...

for some reason the video won't work :/ ...but i'll try again later!

I had fun looking back on all your 30for30 posts though!!!! you have some saweet style girl!

Natasha said...

I LOVE it!!

Tanya Turi said...

BHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh wow - this hilarious! Thank you for making me laugh!

A Blog Photographer said...

So when do I take your picture in a trash can or hanging from a hot air balloon?

thegoodgirlgoneblog.com said...

OMG this is hysterical!

Lauren said...

That is SOOOO funny!! "Layered all 30 items in outfit #26" - classic :)

Law Mama said...

You're so funny. That's a hilarious video.

Liz said...

This is beyond fabulous! I particulary enjoyed the "excuse I'm hot, I need to go take off a layer". That's been me the past few days.

Linley said...

hahaha! very funny, ma'am! (:

Haley K said...

hahAHAHahAHAhaA That was awesome! nice work :) And i want some sock hair bows ;)

Daphne said...

this was funny.

Sands said...

Hahahahah! You are too funny, girl! I loved it!

xo
Sands

theputtogethergirl said...

Ha! This was so funny! Now I feel funny about my menswear look from today... ;-)

Chelsea Lane said...

oh my gosh ashley this video is hhiillaariouss! I laughed out loud and got embarrassed at starbucks :) reminds me of Penelope on saturday night live! love it :)

xoxo

Gloria said...

Haha this video is too funny. And was that a facepalm at the end? Teehee

Angeline said...

LOVE IT! Reminds me of the Penelope sketches on SNL, too! Although I doubt they'd have this kind of material. :)

Alessandra said...

You crack me up! Thanks for the laugh!

Cara-Mia said...

Omg hilarious!!