11.07.2010

Sunday...that's my Funday!




We had a typically fun Sunday afternoon....lunch out followed by a teeny, tiny shop-a-thon (don't worry...no clothing was purchased!) with the fam. I love this time of year, I just love to feel the cool, crisp air on my face only to be followed by the steamy warmth of the indoors. I'm just delighted that Christmas music is already playing in most every shop in town. We couldn't help but stroll through the holiday aisle at Target to admire the twinkly lights and towering trees. (Oh, I just love getting into the Christmas spirit!) We picked up a few little presents for Hudson, and one little present for me.....Mariah's new Christmas album! And even though I had to put up with hubby's complaints as I popped it into the cd player on the way home, he eventually came around & sang along to Little Drummer Boy. Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum!

12 comments:

Jeannie said...

Wow, another cute outfit. I really like this one and I love the little guy with you.

Ollie things Beautiful said...

Super cute! I love the edgy boots with feminine tights, too cute! Hudson is adorable!

Will said...

You are not going to have any problem with this challenge. You do such a great job at putting outfits together.

My favorite photo is the one of you and Little Man looking at the girls.

Mindy B. said...

the tights are really cute. very unexpected mix of patterns....looks great!

Jaime said...

Love the skirt!

Fashion Momma said...

You are so creative! And I'm loving your first 30x30 look! I'm so glad to have found another Momma blogger and look forward to everything you're going to put together through the challenge. Your little one is GORGEOUS (just like Momma!), by the way.

<3 your newest follower and fellow remixer!
Kim

Melanie said...

It's still too early for Christmas music IMO, but I really like your outfit! That chunky sweater is lovely :)

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

S + Y said...

Hehehe, Sunday's my Funday too! You and your little boy are so adorable!!! :)

xo
Sands

thegoodgirlgoneblog.com said...

OMG I love this look! The skirt is so cute and your tights are fabulous!

therailways said...

I had to search high and low for those tights from Anthro last year. I heart them as well! Get it girl.

Katey

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this! The girlie skirt and tights and the edgy boots are perfect together. Thanks for the inspiration!

Desiree said...

These photos are beautiful! I love the lighting in them and your little man ... completely precious!