11.12.2010

Psycho Beach Party




Time to start breaking out your swimsuits, sun glasses and multiple personalities!

Tonight, we were surrounded by Summer. Not only in the temperature outside that spiked all the way to 77 summer-like degrees on this November day, but also because we saw the hot production of Psycho Beach Party with my cousin Summer and her husband, Brad!

My alma-mater, The University of North Alabama, put on the fun production this weekend. Psycho Beach Party, once an Off-Broadway hit, is a hilarious homage/parody of the 60’s beach movies that the New York Times gleefully labelled ‘Gidget Goes Berserk!'.

We had a blast celebrating all things Summer with my family tonight....but can the weather cool off now please? Sheesh!? It's really hard remixing my 30 for 30 items when most of them consist of cold weather attire!

Happy Weekending, everyone!

7/30

12 comments:

Linda said...

Why are your pictures so perfect? The camera totally loves you!
I love the tough boots and jacket with the feminine look and headband.

The Auspicious Life

Will said...

Well Swoop, You looked absolutely beautiful last night. It was fun having a night out on the town with Summer and Brad

S + Y said...

Weeeee, what a fun themed party! That dress is gorgeous!!

xo
Sands

Mallie said...

I love your headband & those cute tights!

Linley said...

love your headband!! <3

Fashion Momma said...

77 degrees?! My goodness. Sounds like a really fun event and it's cool that you got to do it with your family!

You look like a vintage darling! So gorgeous, lady. :)

Cara-Mia said...

Looks like this was a lot of fun! :)

Melanie said...

How fun! I love your outfit. Those tights are too cute!

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

Jeannie said...

You and Summer looked so cute Friday night. Thank you for letting us keep Hudson, we had so much fun with him. He is such a sweetie.

Heidi said...

Haha! A party where one can display multiple personalities? That's right up my alley!

You at very stylish, my friend-- & I'm jealous of your social calendar! First Dollywood & now this! What fun!

archives said...

did you get those tights at target? if so, i almost bought the same pair a few weeks ago! :)

Summer T said...

Brad and I had a great time getting to hang out with you guys! We'll have to do it again soon. Next time you pick!