11.18.2010

Oops, I did it again.


1) I did it again. I swapped another item in my 30 for 30. Gosh, is that cheating? To be clear, I swapped out a pair of pants I hadn't worn yet for a pair of shoes. And I have a good reason, I promise! When I chose my 30 items it was still a very warm 70-something degrees. Now it's cold. I mean, really cold. Like low 50's, upper 40's. And those pants I swapped out? They were brown rolled up boyfriend slacks that would freeze my little legs in this chilly weather. So I swapped them. For these warm little grey booties. I hope that's not a problem.

2) I did it again. I wore this funky little sweater that I already remixed in outfit two. And I'm pretty proud of myself, because I paired some fabulously gaudy gold accents with the cool gray of my top. How's that for a remix?

Now I'm off to prepare a yummy cheesy taco bake & mexican pizza dip. My best friend Lisa is coming over tonight! Yippee! We're like two peas in a pod. Two birds of a feather. We're as thick as thieves. She & her husband Andrew, who's pretty great, too, are coming in to town to watch the Alabama game with us tonight. And I'm so excited...because anytime we're together is a wonderful time!


{Lisa + Ashley, 2000}


{Ashley + Lisa, 2005}


{Ashley + Lisa, 2010)

Have a good night Remixers....and Roll Tide!

14 comments:

kelsey said...

you and Lisa could be sisters! have fun!

Williams Gregory Beadle The Great said...

Cute, yet once again!

What Lisa and Andrew are coming over? GREAT!

ROLL TIDE

S + Y said...

You and your bestie are adorable!!! And we forgive you for (sorta) cheating!! It's all the unpredictable weather's fault! :P

xo
Sands

Linley said...

this is great. all these pieces seem so different from each other, but work perfectly with each other! love the cool grey and the warm gold AND i love your hair up like that! you looks great!

From Suns To Moons said...

I agree that you two look like sisters. The best of friends usually start looking like one another because they're so in sync! xoxo

Linda W said...

Not many people could pull off those pants. Or that sweater. You do both smashingly.
Have fun with your friends!

The Auspicious Life

Elisabeth said...

Ahhhh i love this outfit! So perfect with your red lips and big gold earrings. And thank you for the flashbacks. Yay for BFFs.

Heidi said...

Can I have your eyelashes? 'Cause they're kind of gorgeous & I'm jealous.

Also... Gatlinburg. Oh, how I love thee. My family used to go there to go skiing. Very lovely place.

~Chelsea said...

Greetings from a fellow remixer! Loving your style- glad I came across your blog :)

http://www.maritimeshopaholic.com

WhitWatWear said...

i love your sweater! and you look great!

Jess said...

You and your bestfriend are beautiful! Love your outfit today!

Alessandra said...

such a comfy, cosy and fun outfit.
and the pics of you & your friend are so cute!

thegoodgirlgoneblog.com said...

Ooh you look so cute and warm! I love your sweater. Your pants aren't something I'd usually be drawn to, but they look GREAT in this outfit.

Terri said...

Hi, fellow remixer here. You have such beautiful eyes, and a cute little guy. Best of luck with the remaining challenge.