11.07.2010

One Day

We had the most beautiful trip to the Mountains during the last week of October. We couldn't have been in a more lovely setting to truly welcome Fall and all that comes with it....colorful changing leaves, crisp cool air, caramel apples, family fun, and so much more! I have so many great pictures to post, but for now, please enjoy this little video I made of one of our fabulous days away.



{the song is One Day by Matisyahu....pretty inspirational, huh? Definitely my favorite song right now. Oh I love it.}

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Fun time we had. Loved spending time with little Hudson. He looked so sweet on those rides.

Will said...

Another great video Swoop! I love being able to go back and see Hudson's facial expressions on new things.

martha said...

Makes my heart sooooooooo big !! It might just "pop" !!! Hudson is adorable...riding alone !! I love you all and I'm so happy for this precious trip !!!