11.06.2010

30 for 30 - The Plan






Well, here goes nothing.  I've chosen my 30 items (count 'em) and there's no turning back now. I'm a bit nervous that the numbers didn't allow me more shoes....but perhaps I'll make it through 30 days with only 4 pairs. EEEK!

If you're wondering what 30 for 30 is, check out Kendi's blog for more info!

No turning back now, folks. Stay tuned for my 1st outfit, coming up next!

p.s. If any of you other bloggers are participating, send me a link to your blog...I'd love to follow along with your 30 for 30!

11 comments:

Pixie in Pumps said...

I love those brown boots! Such great picks. I can't wait to see what you do with everything. I picked 7 pairs of shoes and I'm nervous about only having 7!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your outfits! Love all of the shoes!!!

Jeannie said...

You can do it!!

Cara-Mia said...

Nice choices! I really really wish shoes didn't count...

Della said...

I only picked six pairs of shoes...I wish they counted as an accessory. :0

LifestyleBohemia said...

Awesome pieces! I don't think you'll have any problems matching together fun outfits. Cant wait to see them!

So glad I just discovered your blog - I'm your newest follower!
xx

Liz said...

Don't worry, it won't be as hard as it seems right now! Good luck :)

archives said...

hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

KT said...

You've got some basics and some bold pieces mixed in - which should make for excellent mixing. Don't worry, the challenge is easier than we think it's going to be. Happy remixing. - Katy
www.modlychic.com

S + Y said...

Ohhhhh yessss! Love your picks!! I'm wondering now maybe I should've picked more tops... oh well. No turning back, right?? Can't wait to see what you'll come up with!!!! :D

Thanks for the sweet comment, I'll definitely be checking back to see your future outfits! I'm a new follower too! Your blog is too cute!!!

xo
Sands

therailways said...

Your shoes are great! Can't wait to see the remixes.

Katey