10.26.2010

The Sweetest Little Lamb in Town.

I am absolutely in love with Hudson's Halloween costume. It's the first time he's dressed up to celebrate the spooky holiday...he was much to little last year at only 2 months old. I had such a great time picking out his first costume, and I think it's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen....a sweet little lamb.

Hudson loves reading about animals, and we've been talking alot lately about sheep, and how they say baa! I don't think he's quite connected the fact that he's dressed up like one of his favorite story characters, but he sure does flash a big grin when we get to the page in his book that has the fluffy, white sheep. I can't wait to show off our little lamb to our family and friends this Halloween!








 



Baa Baa! Happy Halloween!


3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hudson, you are off the precious meter. You are the cutest little lamb I have ever seen. Just adorable. You put the biggest smile on my face.

Malea said...

These photos are just precious Ashley!!!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, this is easily the cutest Halloween costume I've ever seen. Too adorable!