10.20.2010

Guess who's excited about Halloween?

Hudson has been frolicking around the house in Halloween jammies this week in anticipation of the spooktacular Autumn holiday. He is fascinated by the glowing pumpkins that sit outside the front door. This morning, during a diaper change, he even picked up his trick or treat bucket & placed it on his head. I think it's safe to say Hudson is getting excited about Halloween*....


*I can't wait for you all to see Hudson's very first costume! It sure is cute!! Stay tuned!

**Did you know that I created this entire post from my iPhone!? Bloggers, check out the Bloggerplus app...makes blogging on the go a breeze! Also gives me an outlet to conveniently share the millions of photos I have taken with my iPhone....

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

So funny. Hudson won't wear a hat but he will wear a bucket!!! Too cute.