10.22.2010

Friday Happies before a Musical Weekend!



We're in for a fantastic weekend! Tonight we get to see the first show of this season's Broadway Theatre League Perfomances, a musical that tells the story of friendship and revenge in the Rolodex era....9 to 5! I'm so excited about the play, and simply overjoyed to spend a night at the the theatre with my love! After a fun overnight stay at my parents' house, we'll kick off Saturday with a yummy lunch on the town, and then a fabulous, full day of football with our friends, and possibly a shopping excursion with my bestie! We like to sneak off when the guys are completely engulfed in the game. That's not so bad, is it? Hope you all have a very happy weekend in store, as well! Until next time, some cute stuff from the web.....


In love with the new Gucci Kids ads starring one of my favorites, Jennifer Lopez! Doesn't she look beautiful?


Amazing project from artist Robin Barcus. Can't wait to see the Alabama dress!


HA! This is for my husband because I think it will make him smile.....it made me smile too.


Kind of harsh, but mostly true. It's funny, as well.


It's what's inside that counts, but sometimes the outside is just as important. A great way to send sweets home with your guests!

What a cute dress!


I'm feeling ambitious....maybe I'll find time to make this before Thanksgiving rolls around.

Is it too early to start thinking about Christmas decorations?

No comments: