9.06.2010

You Ought to be in Pictures!

A couple of weeks ago, Hudson visited Heather Bookout Photography for his fourth photography session to take his 1 year portraits. Heather is so creative, and always has the cutest ideas for fun & spunky pictures. I have always loved her amazing ideas. Here are his newest Bookout photos, followed by some previous shots she took in the past year. Aren't they fabulous?


{1 year old. Little Sweetie.}


{1 year old. Pure Enchantment.}


{1 year old. Mr. Personality.}


{1 year old. Cutie Pie.}


{6 months old. Little Giggle Baby.}


{3 months old. Tiny Punky.}


{Newborn. Sweet Angel.}


4 comments:

Jeannie said...

I love all the pictures she has taken of Hudson. She always captures his huge personality.

Summer T said...

I love the 2nd one! So cute!

And of course I love the one with Mozart :)
I saw that one on your wall and thought it was one you had taken!

abehel said...

Such sweet pictures. Also a little sad, he is growing so fast. But he has been so sweet at each stage.

Gina said...

Oh my goodness... All of these are so good, but the newborn shot - so precious!