9.10.2010

Friday Happies before a Dreamy Weekend


It's the weekend again! I hope that you all have a safe & happy one, whether you are rooting on your favorite football team, fulfilling dreams, or just relaxing at home! Here are a few great things from around the web to end this week! Enjoy!


These candid moments. They're both elegant and casual; all beautiful vintage gems.

The world is your oyster.

Sweet personalized hangers for your little one.

A neat world map. Modern and vintage at the same time.

Marcel the Shell with Shoes On is cute and funny. And, unexplainably, also makes me want to cry.

A perfectly patriotic touch for your home.

These will definitely make your boo-boo's better! Tres chic!

I really need this bicycle.

4 comments:

Summer T said...

Is it just me or does the picture of Errol Flynn look like Leonardo DiCaprio?

I am now in love with Marcel. It is so cute that it is sad. I think the part about not getting to have a dog and pulling Allen around is what makes you feel sad :(

Ashley said...

Yes Summer! The part about the dog is what got me. And his little voice! Awww! I love Marcel! I want to see more of him.

I need to go back and look at that pic of him. I remember thinking he looked very handsome...and so is Leo!

abehel said...

Ashley you almost made me cry with the Marcel video. It is sad, but at the same time it is so funny.

Ashley said...

HA! Don't cry Kaye. Sweet little Marcel. :)