8.18.2010

Child's Play

“It is a happy talent to know how to play.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

As he teeters through the house, he picks up toys and tosses them aside. His eyes focus on something intriguing and he makes his way across the room. His little imagination is hard at work, and he won't slow down for anything. He's the busiest little one year old around, able to entertain himself for hours upon hours, having fun with trucks, and monkeys, and blocks, and books. He explores his surrounding with awe and amazement. I love to watch him play.  


{"Don't mind me, I'm just playing."}


{...this way & that....}



{...and back again.}


{"Would you like to play with me, MaMa?}

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Aren't you just the cutest little guy. Just want to squeeze you!!!!

Summer T said...

he can come play with me!

Ashley said...

Summer, I'm sure that Hudson would love to come & play with you! He sure did enjoy spending time with you at his party....

abehel said...

Such a sweet face!

Megan said...

He is just so handsome!! Hence the name, Baby Handsome ♥