4.06.2010

How does the Easter Bunny bounce at your house?


{Sweet Hudson with his very first Easter Basket!}


{He couldn't wait to dig in...}


{....and didn't want to be bothered with photographs}


{"Can I open this please?"}


{"How do we get in here?"}


{"What did you say?"}


{"Oh! I can tear this paper!"}


{"I see lots of goodies!"}



{"Tweet Tweet. I like this chick."}


{"Hmmm...I Am A Bunny book? Is that a snack?"}


{"Cool Shades? Are these mini Wayfarers? Yessss!"}


{"I love these DVDs! The Wiggles, Sesame Street, and my favorite...Yo Gabba Gabba!"}


{"I've been needing a phone. Do you know how important I am?"}


{"This bunny is okay."}


{"Four John-John's? Sheesh! The Easter Bunny must really like clothes! Right, Mom?"}


{"Finally! A big boy sippy cup!  Is this how it works?"}


{"Now I understand who that furry guy was!"}

No comments: