2.26.2010

Yes I CAN do this. I think.


If you know me, you know that I love a project. I love organization and making plans. I love lists. These character traits are brought to you by my Type A Personality. So in an attempt to share, and at the same time, hopefully learn more about myself, I will be undertaking this project...52 Lists. What is it, you ask? Making a list a week, for an entire year. That's 52 weeks, and 52 lists. The lists will consist of many assorted topics. I am aiming for this to be a weekly writing exercise....in the hopes that I will always leave this blog with something to say. These lists will serve as a weekly post, whether or not I lose my ability to come up with anything else to write.  Because writing ruts are inevitable. And isn't making a list fun? I can't wait to see what an entire year of lists looks like. The lists will begin March 1st. Hope you enjoy my listography.

{img via weheartit}

No comments: