2.19.2010

Thank Goodness He Didn't Choke the Bunny

Yesterday, I took Hudson to have his 6 Month photographs taken. He never ceases to amaze me! He did so good. He smiled and laughed and even sat up on his own, like a big boy. And at times, I caught him posing. I kid you not, that sweet little guy would tilt his head, point his toes, and look coy for the camera. Wonder where he learned how to strike a pose? I just can't imagine.

We have the most awesome photographer. She's been photographing our family since I was expecting Hudson, and we have always been blown away by the shots she captures. You can check out her studio here: http://www.heatherbookoutphotography.com/ . Take a look, and allow yourself to be astounded at the beautiful portraits she creates. Yesterday, at Hudson's session, he wore three different outfits, which corresponded with the three different delightful settings Heather & her wonderful co-workers constructed. I can't wait until next week, when I get to see all of the photos! Until then, here is a sneak peek of Hudson's beautiful pictures.


{happy happy baby}


{laughing out loud at the bunny}


{handsome}

Can you believe he sat there, posing for pictures, in such close proximity to a REAL, LIVE, bunny rabbit? A day later, and I still can't believe it. He is at the precious, and sometimes hilarious, stage in his little life in which he wants to grab anything within his reach! He didn't even attempt to touch the bunny! What a good little baby he is. The poor rabbit didn't move a muscle the entire time, as he was probably scared to death of the laughing baby next to him...silently threatening at any minute to jerk him up and give him a good, hard squeeze. My favorite part of the shoot was when Hudson got excited, starting rocking to and fro, and his little fat foot grazed the soft bunny. He got so tickled, he laughed aloud. I just can't help but smile when I see these pictures. Hope you're smiling, as well! Happy Friday! 

3 comments:

Gina said...

LOVE these photos! The background, the pattern on the chair, the background, the adorable baby. :) love it!

Jeannie said...

I am so glad I could go with you and Mommy to the studio. What fun we had! You were so sweet and funny and might I add a very good boy considering all the clothes changes. I love you!

Summer T said...

you should ask mommy for your own bunny some day! Remind her that she and aunt summer each had one of their very own when they were little! :)