2.04.2010

Sci-Fi

Will likes to pick on me. A lot. Fortunately, it's all in good fun. Lately, he has been picking on me because I like Science Fiction movies. It all started because I rented Star Trek on our Netflix. So, I never was a fan of Star Trek the TV show, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like the movie! I tried explaining to him that it got great reviews, and even that the classic Trekkies weren't fans because it was so different from the original movies and television shows. Unfortunately, my reasoning didn't matter. I still got made fun of. When Star Trek arrived at our house, Will groaned in disappointment. I talked him into watching, and we all got comfy, kicked back and started getting into the movie....then.....it quit. Our Netflix DVD was scratched. Just when it was getting exciting, and Will was actually interested. So, as of yet, I still haven't seen the whole movie. But I will be adding it to our queue again, very soon. On another note, did you know that Will has never even seen Star Wars? Whaaat?? That's a classic! I do love the alien movies. You can't imagine the grief he gave me when District 9 showed up at our house the other day. Ha. Anyway, I was at Target the other day, and just couldn't resist picking up these jammies for Hudson. Partly because they were cute, and partly because I knew that they would make Will laugh. Isn't he adorable? The Center of Mommy's Universe. Precious!!


1 comment:

Jeannie said...

What a beautiful little boy.