2.15.2010

Mushy Love Stuff

Valentine's Day was fun at our house this year. Will & I wanted to stay in with our sweet little Valentine, Hudson, so we celebrated the Day of Love as a family of three for the first time! Will surprised Hudson & I with lovely gifts throughout the day, and I know that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so I whipped up a little homeade love for dinner. Hope you all had a captivating, charmed Heart Day.


{Godiva Heart Chocolates, Godiva Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Buttercream Frosting, and Tulips from Will}


{Homemade Lasagna & Vintage Valentine from me}


{Sweet & Tasty Valentine's Night}


{Banana Split for Dessert}



{the best part of Valentine's Day...our little love & his sweet feet}


1 comment:

Jeannie said...

What a sweet valentine. Hudson you are adorable!!