2.26.2010

Down with the Sickness

Sickness has hit our home. My posts this week have been nonexistent for this reason. Will usually gets a really bad cold about once a year, and this year, it hit with a vengeance. He's been stuffy, sneezy, and coughing since Monday. After a trip to the doctor, two painful booty shots, and an antibiotic, he still feeling lousy. As for me, I've been miserable this week, as well, but not due to a common cold. I've been sick with worry, that we will pass along this cold virus to little Hudson. Each time Hudson sniffles, I fear impending doom. So far, we've made it almost seven months into his wonderful life with only two ear infections, and as most mothers would agree, I would like nothing more than to keep him healthy and feeling well. And as of yet, my fears have been unfounded. The little guy has been feeling fine! Let's hope Will feels better soon, and we keep the sickness contained! Here are a few pictures of what we've been doing this week.


{bouncing}


{blowing bubbles}


{watching the Olympics}


{sitting up}


{sneezing while simultaneously scaring Mommy into thinking I am sick}


{playing}


{enjoying the sunshine}


{chattering with my toys}


{being cute}

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Hudson, I had so much fun with you yesterday. You are so funny and such a sweetie. I like these pictures!!!!