1.06.2010

All About

Welcome to my blog! I suppose I should begin by telling you a bit about my family. I'm Ashley, and I have been married for almost five fabulous years to my handsome husband, Will.


In August of 2009, we welcomed our bouncing little bundle of love, Hudson Gregory. He has amazed us from the very moment we laid eyes on him. He never ceases to impress us with his observant expressions and easygoing nature. Hudson is the happiest baby. He loves to cuddle with his mommy & play with his dad. Luckily for us, the little guy has been sleeping through the night since he was 3 months old. He definitely lives up to the charachteristics of his zodiac sign; as a Leo he always strives to be the center of attention....and we don't mind that one bit!


We are an amazing little family. We are learning as we go, and we never stop questioning this fantastic adventure. I welcome you to follow us on our journey as new parents, loving and laughing our way through the ever changing chapters of our life as a family of three.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

What a beautiful bride you were and what a handsome groom! Seems like only yesterday.....